Wet Sounds MC-1 Marine Media Source Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds MC-1 Marine Media Source Unit

Wet Sounds MC-1 Marine Media Source Unit is now in pre-order status!

WS-MC1
    Wet Sounds MC-1 – Includes MC-BB Black Box & MC-MD Main Display

FEATURES INCLUDE:
    • AM/FM/Weather Band tuner with RDS
    • Bluetooth Streaming, Auxiliary, USB, Pandora®
    • Simple & Secure Bluetooth Pairing for Android & IOS (A2DP/AVRCP 1.4)
    • 5” Ultra Bright full color TFT display – displays album art via connected devices
    • Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB Connection
    • 4 Zones of Independently Controllable Audio Output with 4V Signal Output
    • Internal Power Amplifier 4x50W @ 2 Ohm This is part of the black box mentioned above
    • Adjustable Input Gains
    • Day/Night Illumination & Dimming
    • Accepts the optional MC-TR transom remote
    • Fully upgradeable operating system software via USB port
    • 4 Zone lighting control (with Optional WS-4Z-RGB-BB)

This media source unit can also support a wired remote as well as control your RGB lEDs (options controller needed) right from the main control display! Add an A-link and transmit the tunes to other boats.

For ordering info, contact your local Wet Sounds dealer or an authorized online dealer like Earmark Marine $699.99 MSRP

WS MC-1_2.jpg
    Last edited by chpthril; 10-05-2017, 08:53 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Good to see its finally released.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

well....I just found my spring project when the boat comes out of storage

Comment

I do not yet have my MC1 wired up yet, but here are some out of the box observations. Only got a quick demo at Ibex 2016, so excited to get deeper into its functions.

The main screen is 7" wide. This will nearly cover a standard head unit cut out. For a new install, it only requires .75" hole for the cable. 4+ high, so it does need some significant realestate to mount it.

Round transom remote optional.

Included cable from box to main screen is only 8ft. A longer cable is possibly in the works, once the transom remote is ready to ship. Ive suggested a 25ft cable.

USB and AUX input.

AUX output for something like the A-Link

Can drive 4 pair of 4 ohm speakers or 2 pair of 2 ohm. 25W @ 4 ohm 50W @ 2 ohm

4 volt line level output. Thats 2X most any marine head unit

4 zone ( 8 chnl RCA) volume control Each zone is full range as opposed to a traditional front, rear and sub.

The main harness connector is a weather-seal type connector with pigtail. All the other connection are pigtails, so that pretty much seals the business side of the black box.

Main screen has a silicone cover for protection when not in use.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Any feedback on this unit yet? I'm looking at picking one up in the spring and just curious if anyone has had a chance to actually play around with it.....also, any idea when the transom remote will available?

Comment

Ive got the MC-1 mounted wired and in use, but have not gotten too deep into yet. Ill report back once I get some hours on it.

Comment

I can't wait. I'm planning on getting one as well.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Review bump?

Comment

So far, its awesome! blue tooth range was outstanding. Sound quality on BT was great. Aux sound quality it great.

Ease of zone control could not be better. You can also disable an unused zone.

Pairing BT is simple, repairing was automatic. Deleting paired devises is simple.

The 3 "hot buttons" make it easy to setup to quickly navigate to the most used modes.

Comment

Awesome man thanks for the review! Any idea when they plan to release the transom remote to go with the MC-1?

Comment

Working...
                    X