Wet sounds tower speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet sounds tower speakers

I've been shopping for a pair of Rev 8 or Rev 10 speakers. What your opinion of the "refurbished" that are listed online? What type of mount works with the Alpha Z tower?

The easy question is you need either the X-Mount pods or the Swivel Mount pods.

As to the refurbished. Thats a tough one. Is this a factory refurb "B-Stock", authorized dealer refurb or are you getting a pig in a poke through some clearing house that has no clue as to what they have? It takes some serious abuse to damage the internals of a Wet Sounds Rev speaker. You have to always wonder about the integrity of the remaining components if only the obvious failed components.

Have you talked with an authorized dealer about the cost of a package deal, especially if an amp is needed. Not only do you get brand new warranty backed product, but you get customer support in setup and tuning to make sure the speaker doesnt end up as a refurb on the internet.

Let me know if you are interested in a pair or two of white rev-8. They have swivel mounts or can be converted to X-Mount. SHould have them in my hands middle of next week.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The easy question is you need either the X-Mount pods or the Swivel Mount pods.

As to the refurbished. Thats a tough one. Is this a factory refurb "B-Stock", authorized dealer refurb or are you getting a pig in a poke through some clearing house that has no clue as to what they have? It takes some serious abuse to damage the internals of a Wet Sounds Rev speaker. You have to always wonder about the integrity of the remaining components if only the obvious failed components.

Have you talked with an authorized dealer about the cost of a package deal, especially if an amp is needed. Not only do you get brand new warranty backed product, but you get customer support in setup and tuning to make sure the speaker doesnt end up as a refurb on the internet.

Let me know if you are interested in a pair or two of white rev-8. They have swivel mounts or can be converted to X-Mount. SHould have them in my hands middle of next week.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Please contact me when you have them. Thanks!

Comment

Got the speakers in. All tested and ready to wipe them down.

I have two (2) pair Wet Sounds Rev-8 HLCD with the TC3-S swivel disconnect clamp. I have enough hardware that we could convert them to X-Mount if needed.

PM me if interested, ill let you have first shot before list them. But let me know, not looking to sit on them too long.IMG_20170809_140223368.jpgIMG_20170809_140205538.jpg
          Last edited by chpthril; 08-09-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X