Bluetooth dropout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth dropout?

So my jvc head unit and s7 phone work well together but when i turn off the boat it will stay playing. Once the boat turns over and starts it wont play again until i hit pause. The stereo is hooked up to a rocker switch and the key does not have to be in the ignition or on position to turn on and play. Would love to find a way to not have to hit pause everytime to play music again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a voltage during cranking. Is the blue tooth integrated with the head unit or is it an external universal? Likely need to confirm this with a volt meter and then trace down where and the head unit receive their voltage and ground.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It is in the head unit. If i use the aux cable it is fine but i want to be able to change tracks with the deck and transome remote

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like your head unit is getting its power from the auxiliary power from the key switch. I would move that wire to the batter hot post on the switch or another battery hot source so the head unit stays on all the time and doesn't turn off when you crank the engine.
        I actually have the same problem with mine as well. Just haven't gotten around to moving the wire around. Drives me crazy to have to turn it back on at each start up.

Comment

Working...
        X