4 Rev 10 Speakers Tone Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Rev 10 Speakers Tone Issue

Any help would be appreciated. Trying to understand what I need to do to get this to stop the issue. I have 4 Rev 10 speakers with each pair having a Syn4 Amp. I have one 12V battery for starting and 2 6V Decka batteries for stereo. The issue I am having is when I am playing my music close to max volume for sometime while pulling a skier or tube I hear a change in volume tone. Its like the clarity changes and the treble is gone and is sounds no way near what it sounded like when I started playing the song. I just had the 2 6 volt batteries installed. I can't remember how many amps each has but I thought it would be sufficient. Thank you for any help on this matter.

You are over driving the tweeters and they are shutting down. its a self-preservation feature. A few factors can play into this. Poor/compressed music files. Head unit tuning and amp tuning.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the info! That make sense! I will turn my treble down which I usually have up lots. I use Spotify with high extreme download, etc.

Comment

That would certainly do it. Personally, I like a couple clicks -treble
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X