Tigé Touch Bluetooth Ghosted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigé Touch Bluetooth Ghosted.

Does anyone remember how to get the Bluetooth to unghost? I recall there is a secret handshake or something. I can't remember. I've searched through every menu on the stupid thing.

there should be a setting screen that will ask for dealer code. IF you have your dealer code it will allow you to enter the main settings screen to select all the features that are applicable to your boat. That is a TT1 so not quite positive where that screen is located in that system. I can say on the TT2 its under switches and will say something like master/dealer settings.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I found the dealer code section, but I don't have the code (nor did I know it would help me out). The dealer upgraded the firmware over a year ago.... I can't recall if I've used the Bluetooth since then. I typically just use the wire. I'll ask them for a code and see what that gets me.

Thanks!

Comment

Good luck, hopefully that will fix it
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
        X