stereo tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stereo tuning

To start off i dont know much about stereos. I have a 2015 tige r20 we have Memphis mxa82 tower speakers mxa12 subwoofer and the factory wetsounds being run off of a Memphis mxa5.750 everything sounds amazing untill we start surfing and crank up the volume and it gets almost painfull coming from the tower speakers everything else sounds great. the treble from the tower is just over bearing can this be adjusted? we do have the multi zone control hooked up but that doesnt seem to help the issue we are having with the tower speakers.
    Attached Files

A zone volume controller will adjust volume of the different zones, but has not tonal control.

What you have a horn loaded tower speaker with an aggressive unbridled tweeter in a small pod. Likely not going to rein in the HLCD very much, but step one would be to revisit the head unit and amp settings for the tower speakers.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have tried to adjust the head unit but getting the towers to sound good there the inboat speakers suffer... as to the amp i need some direction for tuning it i have never done any amp adjustments I just dont really know where to start..

Comment

Working...
      X