Rz2 with Polk head unit no power.. help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rz2 with Polk head unit no power.. help

I've got a 2016 rz2 that I'm having an issue with the Polk head unit the Bluetooth will connect and play at low volume but can turn it on or adjust the volume and the head unit won't turn on. Please help

I presume all other mode, the head unit functions normal and the volume is reasonable? However, im confused about the bluetooth connecting and playing without the head unit powered up.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The audio will not turn on through the head units or the tige touch 2. There is no volume control or any audio functions. Everything else on the boat functions perfect.

The stereo will play music at a fixed quiet level via blue tooth or USB if you plug in a phone. You can run it through an iPod but no volume controls work. If it's disconnected the speakers make a fuzz noise.

Comment

Well nevermind I took the amps and everything off and found a wire disconnected it's all good now. Thanks for the response though!

Comment

What wire?
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X