Where to run wires on R20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to run wires on R20?

Before I tear into the boat I would like to get any advice from those who have done this, I am installing a Wetsounds EQ and was wondering where I can route the RCA cables from under the steering wheel and up into the headunit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Im not sure if this is the easiest or best way, but I ran my wires around the bow of the boat. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I just completed a full stereo install on my R20 over the winter.

Comment

I havent ran the EQ in my boat yet but I have ran wires for the lightrings and a few other things around the bow of the boat. It was pretty simple when I removed the 2 speakers in front. I could just reach around behind them and feed the wire through.

I used a fishtape to get the wires from the underseat compartment to the first speaker hole but it was simple after that.

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies, seems like that is the only option to go with however I already purchased the cables but I don't think they're long enough. Approx how many ft do you guys run?

Comment

You will need 20' cables.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoreS View Post
            You will need 20' cables.
            exactly what I bought and wires are ran, stereo is done for now thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X