AUX Imput on 2016 R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUX Imput on 2016 R21

I have been looking for the AUX input plug on my Marine Audio head unit in my R21 but cant find it. I show an AUX mode in settings and it even shows one in the manual to the radio.

Where would Tige hide it? Am I missing something? Anyone else have this problem?

Can you post a picture of the head unit/dash/ glove box? It could be a USB connection and not your standard Aux input. Just guessing here. Are you not a fan of bluetooth connectivity?
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Comment

I use bluetooth to connect to my phone but want to run the A-Link puck from wetsounds and need somewhere to plug it in.... I have looked everywhere for a USB port but still havent found anything

Comment

If it's anything like our 2014 you have to get a rca to 3.5mm converter. The sound quality through the USB is better though, it might just be the quality of the cable though.

Comment

Looking at those online now, the diagram in the manual shows a USB port. Guess I need to get under the dash and see if it is taped up with all the other wires in the bundle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My guess is that connecting the AUX input to a remote socket is either an option that was not checked on your build sheet, or not an offered option. This means the plugs you need are unused behind the MA source unit. They look to be the black leads.

If thats the case, I would get a usb/aux combo socket, like the MB Quart PSAP2 or Install Bay IBR75
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the info, just found one of those on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have a 2017 with the basic stereo and my aux port is in the glove box but separate from the head unit...

Comment

Working...
                X