Bluetooth Stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth Stereo

What is the easiest way to make my stereo play off my phone via Bluetooth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/WW-BT-UR
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That's what I was looking at! Looks fairly easy to install too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yep
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Will this allow for the clarion remotes to control the music once playing through the Bluetooth?

Comment

Funny...someone on Wakeworld was talking about this one. http://exileaudio.com/store/install-...-receiver.html

I was going to look into doing this too, but know little to nothing about stereos. Blue Tooth 4.0 sounds impressive though...

Comment

Blue Tooth 4.0 sounds impressive though.
              Im sure it does coming from the king of marketing hype

The exile unit is a few years on the market now and the Wet Sounds is brand new, as well as the BT-RS. The BT-VC has halso had a revision, so all three are the latest and greatest.

The exile audio unti was first released by Cirwin Vega and then followed my Metra/Install Bay, so its shared tech. It was also used by JL, but I think they have since actually released their own IIRC.

One issue I have run across with these units connected into the head unit's AUX, is the highly touted 2.2 volt output. It can saturate the AUX input on some head units, especially those without an adjustable AUX gain. The Wet Sounds BT-VC and BT-RS have solid output without saturation in my experience. I have not used the universal BT yet though, but dont expect there to be an issue.

Beyond the advertised specs, dig a little deeper into the units design. The Wet Sounds unit has the ability to turn on amps and/or EQs when a device is paired. The exile is a 2 wire ground and positive. The turn-on is great for systems with no traditional head-unit.

@ trevor: No control through head unit other than volume. These universal BT's connect up to the audio only AUX. So beyond volume control at the head unit, you would need to use your phone for pause, skip, etc. The next step up would be the Wet Sounds BT-VC or BT-RS units, which give you some added control functions on them. They still use the same audio only AUX though.

Comment

Working...
              X