Pro 60 Speaker Blown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro 60 Speaker Blown

Hey everyone, this is my first post on here.

My wife and I just bought our first boat, an 09 rz4. Unfortunately one of my pro 60 mid bass drivers is shot and wet sounds does not have any in stock? Does anyone out there have a spare pro 60 or just the mid bass driver laying around that they would sell? Want to hold off on upgrading the stereo for at least a year.

Thanks everyone

Tige.jpg

Good looking boat! Welcome to the forum. If the parts out there somebody here will point you in the right direction.

Comment

Thanks, I am really hoping.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok update for everyone. Since I could not track down the part, I decided to try to get the blown mid bass fixed after a recommendation from another forum. I ended up taking it to a local speaker repair shop and they fixed a seized coil and repaired the magnets. Total cost $30, and sounds great. Can't wait to turn it up when I get out on the water.

Comment

I also have a blown Pro-60 and cant seem to find a shop here in NE Massachusetts to repair. Trevor I sent you a PM.

Comment

Hey I tried respond to you on pm, but it doesn't look like it is going through. The place is Hyle's Audio in Johnson City, NY. I don't think they have a website, but their phone number is 607-729-1860. Let me know if you got the original pm.

Comment

Working...
            X