Wet Sounds 6.5" LED XS-650 RGB on Sale for 179.99 Pair - Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds 6.5" LED XS-650 RGB on Sale for 179.99 Pair - Group Buy

I'm looking to upgrade my boat speakers, and a dealer I use has a crazy deal on the Wet Sounds XS-650 RGB's, at only 179.99 shipped per pair on closeout from Wet Sounds. This pair is $324.99 on crutchfield. The only stipulation is he has to order 12 pairs to get that deal. I need 3 pair myself, and he has one pair sold. Is there anyone on here that would like to go in on this deal? If we could get up 6+ more pairs, we can make it happen. I need to move on this pretty quick since the deal depends on what stock Wet Sounds has left, and I need this installed before June. Each person would be purchasing directly from an authorized Wet Sounds audio dealer for the speakers they want, not thru me.

You can also buy the XS-650's (Non-LED) in this group buy for $165.00/pr.

Update: I'm getting 3 pairs, someone else wants 3 pairs, and my dealer has 1 pair sold. Only 5 more pairs to go. Let me know?

The dealer is www.mikesliquidaudio.com

Thank you,

Brad Harper
    iamthefunky1@gmail.com
    Last edited by iamthefunky1; 05-04-2017, 12:00 PM. Reason: Update

I'm interested in 3 sets but I don't see if they come in black. Do the RGB xs-650 only come silver?l

Comment

Yes, the RGB only came with the silver cone. The silver reflected the light mush better than the black and it retained a truer color.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I am good for two sets for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X