Empty White Pro60 Pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empty White Pro60 Pods

I've got 4 Pro60 pods plus mounting hardware I just took off my 2008 22Ve. They have weathered / discolored and aren't gleaming white anymore, but are mechanically in great shape.

The actual speakers were shot, so the pods are empty.

Any reasonable offer takes them.

Thanks.

Wet Sounds XS-650 fit in the, and are on sale right now for $150 p/pair.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Wet Sounds XS-650 fit in the, and are on sale right now for $150 p/pair.
      Is 45 watts rms enough to drive them?

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
        Is 45 watts rms enough to drive them?
        Not to their full potential. Way shy for a tower application but 45W is ok when its 2-3 pair of in-boats.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Can you send a picture?

Comment

Not to their full potential. Way shy for a tower application but 45W is ok when its 2-3 pair of in-boats.
            I just saw that you noted they were on sale. Got me thinking about putting them in a convertible hot rod I'm building.

Comment

Yes sorry for the lack of pictures - I'll snap some this weekend! Thanks.

Comment

$300 bucks for two pair ox XS-650 and you got a rockin surf setup. $340 and you get 2 pair the XS-650RGB for some added bling on those night surfs.

Comment

Any chance you have even one good mid bass driver out of the lot? I am one short and wetsounds is not selling them anymore.

Comment

$300 bucks for two pair ox XS-650 and you got a rockin surf setup. $340 and you get 2 pair the XS-650RGB for some added bling on those night surfs.

The Alpine 6666GW speakers in my old boat are all but toast. Saw this post from April and wondered if the XS-650RGB were still on sale? "340 and you get 2 pair the XS-650RGB for some added bling on those night surfs."

Also wondering if any of the big retailers carry 22 Gauge Wire - Four Conductor RGB Power Wire? I've checked some local stores here in Indy but haven't found any. Should I be looking for something else for the LED rings?

Thanks!

Comment

Yes, the XS-650 and XS-650RGB are still on sale, providing the quantity holds out.

Dont know about the big retailers, but some small ones carry 4-conductor for LEDs.

Comment

Im not seeing the XS-650-RGB listed at $340 for 2 pair. Do you have these in stock? Any idea what shipping would be to 46074?

Thanks!

Comment

Ive only got one pair of XS-650RGB left on hand. Wont order more unless we get about 8-10 pair pre sold.

Comment

Working...
                          X