X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static in tower speakers Bluetooth only

I purchased these speakers
    http://mbquart.com/powersports-audio...ers/nt1-116lb/

Prior to that I had some alpines. I have a Sony head unit that I has Bluetooth. When I connect Bluetooth there is a lot of static coming from both these speakers. The rest are fine. I used the same wiring as the previous speakers. Previous speakers did not have this static present.

Also if I use an aux cord the static is not present. Any ideas how to get rid of the static when using Bluetooth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the only thing that was changed prior to the noise, was the tower speakers? Head unit was there, amp was there, no settings changed?

No static in any other speakers or in any other mode like tuner or CD, correct?

Are the tower speakers driven by a different amp then the other speakers?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I'm going to double check everything today but I only tested with Bluetooth and USB. No settings changed and no amp pushing the speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tower speakers wired to the head unit? This rules out a whole lot. how many other speakers are also powered by the head unit? Speakers typically reproduce whats delivered to them and rarely create noise. So this really points to the head unit, but not ready to condemn it just yet.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Question... By chance are the built in speaker lights on when this is occurring?
          Kaotik Kustomz: WetSounds, Arc, Kicker, Focal, Masconi, Sony, Kenwood, Pioneer, MTX, Life Form, Lumitec, Shadow Caster, Fly High, Llumarr, Sun Tek, SolarFX....

Comment

Working...
          X