upgrading in boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrading in boats

I bought a syn 4 for my in boat speakers and was wondering if I could wire 3 pair of xs650 or if I should stick with 2 pair? I also have a syn 2 for a pair of rev8s and a syn 2 for a xs12.

Go with 3 pair. more speakers and larger speakers are the easiest way to increase output.

Page 5 of the manual illustrates the wiring and amp settings for running 2 pair, 3 pair or 4 pair. if you purchased from a reputable dealer, dont hesitate reach out to them for assistance as well.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

One other question, when cutting holes for the speakers in the hull of the boat do you have to seal the fiberglass with anything?

Comment

I want to add some rev 10 next winter, what amp do you recommend for that. Maybe use the syn 4 and a new in boat amp?

Comment

If it were me, Id sell one of the Syn-2 driving the woofer, and put the funds towards a Syn-DX6 that will drive the in-boats and woofer, then move the Syn-4 to the Rev-10.

No need to seal the speaker hole edge.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X