• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BT From Wet Sounds

WW-BT RS Blue Tooth Switch

Fits a standard Carling rocker cut out.

Volume, play-back, AUX in
    main output to a head unit AUX in or EQ like WS-420 or WS-220 or other
    remote turn-on for amps and/or EQ so it can be used in a head-unit delete setup as the main source interface.
    Attached Files
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

So, looks like you can plug this into the Aux input on the WS420 and play/control your Bluetooth devices (i.e., iPhone) through it. In addition to controlling it though this switch, can you also just connect and play/control from the Bluetooth device itself? In other words, sitting in a cove and controlling the music/volume/etc. from the phone on the shore?

If so, this looks like a more robust iteration of the WW-BT-VC. Am I thinking of it right?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, this unit can plug into the WS-420SQ or the AUX input of a head unit. It will give you volume up/down, track forward/back. On/off/pause. The phone should always give you master control. It will turn on your EQ and amps. However, I would suggest the use of a relay if driving more than two devices. Dont want to overload the turn-on circuit.

This unit also has a hard wire AUX in. So you can go old school and plug your phone's headphone output or other MP3 player.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Yes, this unit can plug into the WS-420SQ or the AUX input of a head unit. It will give you volume up/down, track forward/back. On/off/pause. The phone should always give you master control. It will turn on your EQ and amps. However, I would suggest the use of a relay if driving more than two devices. Dont want to overload the turn-on circuit.

This unit also has a hard wire AUX in. So you can go old school and plug your phone's headphone output or other MP3 player.
        Thanks, Mike.

Any idea what the Bluetooth range will be?

Comment

Overall range will be effected by the phone's bluetooth transmitter. I would suspect this unit will use an aptx 4 chip like the BT-VC V2.

Comment

Working...
          X