Blast LED RGB Underwaters..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blast LED RGB Underwaters..

Anybody know anything on these lights? Never heard of them until tonight. Daughter turns 16 in May and she has decided she wants underwater lights for her birthday.. I've been putting these off for a year, but if that's what she really wants, I'd hate to disappoint her
    I'm assuming these would wire into my wetsounds RGB music controller (the one they sell looks exactly the same) and the videos show them flashing colors just like the speaker rings... are these the only controllable RGB's to date? That's kinda important to her.. I know shadow caster makes the color changer lights, but that's still only the four main colors right?.

https://blastled.com/marine-lighting...ce-mount-light

That multi piece non sealed unit looks like a disaster............. The back has several plates that are screwed together, I wouldnt go that route. Lumitec has a few options expecially RGB.. The I have the spectrum 3 color but they also make it in an RGB. Its supposed to be awesome..

Keep in mind the more color options the less bright...
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

The issue with most of the multi-color/RGB underwater lights out there, is that they are a 2-wire switch with an integrated controller. Toggling the switch changes the color. These can not be wired to a typical RGB controller and controlled along with your in-boat and tower LEDs. The other issue, is some are 24V and require their own controller/driver. Again, cant be wired to a typical controller. Shadow Caster is the one exception. Its a 4-wire 12V ready RGB. Lifeform is supposedly working on one thats going to be a 4-wire 12V ready RGB.

At the IBEX show back in oct, I was talking to a marine lighting co. They indicated they are working on an underwater RGB. I told them what I would be looking for in an RGB and they were like deer in the headlights. Had never crossed their minds to have a light that could be integrated with in-boat lights.

I have no experience with those blast LEDs
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X