Rzx2 stereo thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rzx2 stereo thoughts

Has anyone got a rzx2 that they can go through stereo ideas? I'm wondering what is possible for upgrades and adding more boom any pics or info would be great
    surf till u die.

I have not been in one, but here is what I have gathered.

In-boats and 10" woofer I believe are the new Revo series. From pictures, it looks the the Revo-8 is an option. I do not know if the Revo-6 is standard and the 8 is the upgrade or if the 8 is the only size offering. Either way, id go with the 8" Revo.

Have not heard the new Revo-10 woofer so know little about it or how its aligned in the RZX2, other than it looks to be under the helm, rather than under the captain's chair on the ASR and yr-1 RZX.

Amps are going to be DSP so each boat is tuned via a program thats designed for each model and each specific system build. Im guessing they will be the Syn-DX series as the standard option. Dont know if the SD-DSP series will be an upgrade option like we saw the SD amps as an option in the ASR.

To my knowledge, the tower HLCDs will still be the Rev series, although they are the new revised Rev's with some minor tweaks.

Having the OEM woofer under the helm is promising. It gives a glimmer of hope for an upgrade, compared to having a 10 woofer under the captains chair. Seat box height limited you to a 10 and its placement made it impossible to get a 2nd woofer on the same plane.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Well I got my new ride and have already starting building on it should definatly be a one off when done, gonna have to figure out some boxes for the 2 xxx12s but should be wicked loud when it's done.
      surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
        Has anyone got a rzx2 that they can go through stereo ideas? I'm wondering what is possible for upgrades and adding more boom any pics or info would be great
        We cranked the RZX2 at the boat show last night and it sounded great. Had the Revo 8's, sub(not sure which) and one pair of rev 10's in the mat finish.

Comment

Im doing 4 rev 10s
          6- 808s
          1 10"
          2 xxx12s
          With a ton of power added
          The stock sounded ok but not near as loud as I would like to have and after my last build were gonna step it up yet again on the new one
          surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
          X