Additional in-boats for R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional in-boats for R21

Does anybody know where the stock location is for the additional 2 in-boats that you get when you order the upgraded sound system? I've searched online and from the pics I can find it looks like 1 additional speaker goes under the bow next to the sub but where does the second additional speaker go?

Let me ask this, where are the 4 you have?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Standard locations. 2 in the bow and 2 on each side of the rear of the main cabin towards the floor..

Comment

To prevent creating multiple threads..a follow up to this question is how in the world do I get my phone to link up via Bluetooth to the Marine Audio unit in my R21? I put the unit into Bluetooth but my phone doesn't "see" any Bluetooth devices to link too?

Comment

I cant say for sure where Tige places them in an R21, but its this the same hull as the Z1? So use it as a reference if that helps. Under the helm is a common spot for Tige, not always the most ideal, but not bad. You definitely would want them close to the captains chair.

I imagine there is a pairing menu in the MA unit.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Here is an interior shot. I'm not a big fan of the sub + in-boat under the helm so any recommendations on where I could/should place 2 more inboats?

20160902_150513.jpg20160902_150719.jpg

Comment

In our R21 we have one more under the helm and another on the port side bench facing the drivers seat.

To pair I think you need to hold down the audio menu button until it beeps. That should open a set of options to scroll thru. Scroll down several to BT Pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is where the speaker that isn't under the helm is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^Cool thanks....I finally got the thing to link up....I think it was more my phone than the HU making it difficult...

Comment

Working...
                  X