ICE Premium Sound System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICE Premium Sound System?

Is Wet Sounds rebranding or is Tige calling its sound packing ICE? http://tige.com/compare?boat=Z3

ICE is a Murphy system it stands for Infotainment Core Expansion - it gives you zone control, Bluetooth connectivity (display texts/calls), and Five band EQ.

Comment

Still all Wet Sounds speakers and amps!

Comment

@rensink thanks that makes sense, I saw the components were all wet sounds, I just didn't understand the ICE part.

Comment

Originally posted by rensink View Post
          ICE is a Murphy system it stands for Infotainment Core Expansion - it gives you zone control, Bluetooth connectivity (display texts/calls), and Five band EQ.
          Wouldn't happen to possibly know where the EQ is hidden in the new Clear Vision touch screen would you? Its sounds pretty dang good, but would like the flexibility above Zone Control.

The new 808's and Sub in the RZX have a machined grill and look absolutely amazing.
          -Brandon Lucas
          Houston, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by BLucas86 View Post
            The new 808's and Sub in the RZX have a machined grill and look absolutely amazing.
            Pictures??? Thanks!

Comment

I believe those might be the new REVO series in-boats and woofer. They are a step up from the 650 series. The 2017 Tiges also have the new Wet Sounds DSP amp. Amp tunes are specific to the boat model and setup and are programmed.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
              X