2011 rzr tige touch volume button and mute button not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 rzr tige touch volume button and mute button not working

My volume and mute buttons beside the screen stop working after several hours then may work intermittently afterwards. When one stops they all stop working. any ideas?

do those functions work on the actual head unit? Do they function on the transom remote?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yes the head unit works. The transom remote does not work at all. I had the transom remote replaced 2 years ago and it will not work again. The transom remote never works but the buttons on the console only stop after several hours.

Comment

Start by unplugging that transom remote. A bad remote can prevent other remotes from working, as well as lock up the head unit.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thanks I will try that
          Last edited by freekshow; 08-19-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

freeze it, not responsive. head unit as in source unit tuner CD player 8-track cassette, etc. Its the head of the stereo system, stereo as a whole

Comment

What was the verdict of this problem?? I have it

Comment

Working...
              X