REV410 Swivel Clamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REV410 Swivel Clamps

I'm thinking of getting one REV410 for my SYN2, but debating on swivel clamps or not. How does the REV410 swivel, is it just up and down?

The REV410 does not swivel, you want to get them in order to be able to remove them easily. I originally only got the swivel clamps for my REV10's and not the 410, I ended up buying the swivel clamps for the 410 and changing them out so I can remove the speakers when the boat is parked.

Comment

So you can't remove them easily with the fixed clamps?

Comment

Fixed means traditional stationary tube style clamp. You would have to unbolt the clamps and separate the wire splices to remove. Swivel allow for quick disconnecting as well as swivel.

For tower, you will want the Rev-410 TC3-S due to the arch of the tower tube.

https://wetsounds.com/media/products...nimation03.gif
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

@chpthri, so the rev410 won't swivel at all, but does allow for quick disconnect?

Comment

Because the Rev-410 is a dual mount pod, it can not swivel. However, it will disconnect in the same manor as any of the single pods. All of the single pods fitted with the TC3-S clamp will swivel, providing the tower structure allows for it.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I wish it at least swiveled down

Comment

You can mount the clamps to the pod is angled down if you want. The swivel of the clamp is horizontal.

Comment

Is 1275 a good price for a Rev410 swivel clamp(1150 fixed) with the suitz covers? All brand new, but not the v2 version coming out.
                  Last edited by jaceaser; 08-12-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Thats a $1486 retail package.

Comment

Working...
                    X