one speaker out of 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one speaker out of 6

Hi Tige experts! New member here. Seems to be some great corporate knowledge in these forums, hope I can get some info.

I just bought an 06 21i, Clarion CMD4, Kicker KX350.4, 6 kicker speakers - 2 bow 4 aft.
    The seller said that they replaced the middle speakers last year, and had the amp wiring "repaired." All speakers worked for awhile, then the 4 rear quit.
    What I have is the left front midrange working, the front right tweeter working, and nothing else.
    I don't see any lights on the amp.

Where do I start with this one? Any help greatly appreciated. I'll take it somewhere after summer ends if I need to, but like to have music for the summer.

Thanks, Tweed

Contact Chpthril or call him at Mike Liquid Audio for some assistance. He is the local electronics/ballast expert.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Sound like your main issue is the amp not working at all. The bow is often driven directly off the head unit. Beyond that you certainly have other issues!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

You're right. Found both 20A fuses blown, no amp power. And the front speakers are wired off the head unit. Chpthril got right back with some info for me. I'll worry about it when the temps get out of the 90s.

Comment

Also the stereo is powered off of the cranking battery instead of the house battery. Nice.

Comment

Working...
          X