iphone 6 vs Tige touch screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iphone 6 vs Tige touch screen

I have a 2012 22 Ve. Has anyone had problems getting their iPhone 6 with the Lighting pin connector to work with their Clarion deck using the Tige Touch screen? My older 16 pin iPod works fine but newer Lighting pin iPod or iPhone 6 will not. Deck controls fine but not the touch screen. Tige is checking, I was wondering if anyone had experienced this?

The TT is just a slave remote to the head unit. If the ifone-6 seems to interface with the head-unit, I dont see why the remote cares any different. What about the transom remote? It should be acting exactly like the TT and head unit. What is the TT doing or not doing that the head unit is?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Chp, I cannot control volume, mute or channel from TT. I do not have a transome remote

Comment

An those functions work on the head unit when the ifone6 is connected and work on the TT if in any other mode like tuner or CD?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Are you just using an apple lightening cord? If so try a new cable. I had this problem last summer the cable charged fine but just didn't play music. If only they could figure out how to make them last longer.

Comment

My touch screen is sucking ***. Lately nothing on it works, except the cruise control button. What's crazy once on cruise control, I can then hit other areas of the screen that seem Unresponsive when at the home screen. Looks like I'll be replacing the screen. Would be nice if I could use the physical buttons In a situation like this.

Huge issue today as I can fill the ballast without it. There is a manual drain but no fill I can find.

Anyone have any input here? How assuming the screen will be about a grand, because everything is.

Comment

bherm,

yes, no alternative means to fill. The manual drain is an emergency drain so you can dump ballast an return to dock and/or trailer boat home.

Comment

Originally posted by bherrm View Post
                My touch screen is sucking ***. Lately nothing on it works, except the cruise control button. What's crazy once on cruise control, I can then hit other areas of the screen that seem Unresponsive when at the home screen. Looks like I'll be replacing the screen. Would be nice if I could use the physical buttons In a situation like this.

Huge issue today as I can fill the ballast without it. There is a manual drain but no fill I can find.

Anyone have any input here? How assuming the screen will be about a grand, because everything is.
                Tigé has a five year warranty on the Tigé touch. How old is your boat?

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv

Comment

2011 - pushing the envelope. Needing to upgrade anyways so I'll see if I can work a deal with my local dealer.

Comment

just started a new post, but im a second owner so my warranty on electronics doesnt transfer.. Quoted $2,400 for a new screen which seems outrageous when the only thing not working is the touch sensitivity. Thats like having an $1,000 ipad, and cracking the screen, and them saying instead of $100 bucks to fix the screen, you need to buy a whole new ipad...

Has anyone had to do this outside of warranty? Being a tige owner for 16 years, and considering this had been a warranty issue i wish Tige would be flexible with this on me...

Comment

So still not sure what my exact problem is with my original post. It seems like maybe it has to do with an original Apple USB/Lightning pin cable vs an after market cable. It still sometimes have issues with it playing music. I get a message on the TT screen that reads: BUS PWR. I will take a photo of the message next time it comes up.

Comment

Working...
                      X