Installing sirius satellite radio on 2016 Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing sirius satellite radio on 2016 Z3

Good morning. Has anyone installed satellite radio on their boat? I would like to operate it thru the tt2 polk audio. screen and the two remote controls

The icon is there in the menu but nothing happens. In sure it just needs a module and the receiver.
    Any input is appreciated.

I have been wondering the same thing. When you call Polk (Jensen ) this is the part they tell me I need. The receiver is SXM ready, SiriusXM Satellite Tuner
    Product #: SXV300V1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats the correct universal receiver but i suggest getting a better antenna. the Shakespeare SRA-25. We've have less than ideal reception with those supplied magnet types antenna.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Resurrecting this old post. I just bought a 2016 RZX and would also like to integrate XM into the system. Did you figure out what to do?

Comment

Can you elaborate? I do have the Polk unit and would like my subscription to be on my boat!

Comment

Thanks freeheel4life!

Comment

Thank you everyone! Looking forward to having it in the boat. I like new music. Music I've downloaded gets old quick

Comment

Working...
              X