Stereo issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo issues

Hey guys I was out on Saturday and the stereo was working fine while I waited for everyone to arrive and pick them up at the dock. Once I had everyone rounded up, we went to put some tunes on for the first rider and nothing. A little bit of crackling etc... through the speakers.

I checked all connections at the amps and WS-420 and everything is intact. I noticed that my SD-2 amp was blinking the front light 4 times but couldn't find this code in the manual. As I continued trying to diagnose this on the lake the head unit started turning on and off by itself like there is a low voltage problem. We continued surfing throughout the day and switching sides pumping and dumping without issue.

I haven't done any more diagnosing since I got off the water but wanted to post up here and see if anyone had any in sight ?

CHPTHRL ? Anyone with some insight ?

Comment

1st thing I would do is get a volt meter on the batteries both static and with the engine running. Then, check the voltage at the amps terminal including the turn-on terminal.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Do you have a stern remote? If so, they tend to get water in them and cause problems for the hole system. Unplug it and ops check your radio system.

Comment

Working...
        X