Wetsounds WS-420 BT demensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds WS-420 BT demensions

I have purchased a ws420 and want to fab the mounting panel before it arrives. Does anyone have a illustration of the demensions? I need mounting hole faceplate demensions. Mounting under dash so got make it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What model WS-420 did you get, SQ or BT? If you got the SQ, when not order the in-dash or under dash mount? https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/WS-420KIT.html

If you got the BT version, it does not need mounting panel for flush mounting as it has an over sized face with mounting screw holes. But, if you want to mount under dash, Wet Sounds offers a bullet under-dash mount similar to the SQ version.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have the BT version and their under dash mount is for dash that has a flat horizontal bottom. I have a 05 22V and the place I want to mount (under the perfect pass) is not. I have to make a flat front panel with a 45° bend to the top section. I will then screw it to the fiberglass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the mounting plate done and 420 installed. This is by far my favorite component of my new system and actually use the pa more than I thought I would.
        But, at night the blue lights are very bright and I hang a shirt over them. Does anyone know if and/or how to dim them? Thanks.
        IMG_8423.JPG

Comment

You can change them to red, which is more friendly to the night eyes. You could possibly just remove the LED color jumper and disable the light.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X