Another Stereo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Stereo Question

Lots of good advice here, and I feel safe asking dumb questions in this forum so I'll ask a couple more. I have basically finished my minimal stereo upgrade in my 22Ve, but a couple of things still baffle me. Basic things. So the pre-out RCA connections from the CMD4 are nicely labeled, but how do I connect them to a bridged amp? I am running the sub through a 4 channel amp bridged through 2 of the channels (other two channels unused), and the two towers off a 4 channel amp bridged to two channels. When connecting the RCA's to the amp, if I have channels 1 and 2 bridged, do I need a Y connector to the inputs of channel 1 and 2, or just go from the head unit wire to channel 1 only? And for the sub, do I need to connect to the left and right channel to the amp input 1 and 2, or just pick either left or right from the head unit? The stereo install was a fun project, but I have hit another roadblock here, that maybe somebody can assist me with. Thanks guys!

For the sub, you would need to occupy the left and right in for the half of the amp the sub is connected to. For the bridged full range speakers, it will depend on the amp.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X