Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige touch 2 loses music controls

2016 Z1
    Everything works fine until a few minutes into surfing. We lose all control of the radio using the Tige touch 2 screen. Radio still works and is still adjustable from head unit and remote on swim deck. Only fix is to kill the battery and start over.

I talked to dealer and they said it sounds like a they need to do a firmware update. We have a few hours left before our 20 hour service so thought I'd ask if anyone has had this issue, and what was the fix.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had some issues with the screen going crazy. This was in the first 20 hours. They did an update at the dealership. No problems since then.

Comment

Originally posted by BJM View Post
      We had some issues with the screen going crazy. This was in the first 20 hours. They did an update at the dealership. No problems since then.
      X2^

Comment

Thanks guys. Looks like it will get fixed when we do the 20 hour then.

Comment

I'm having the same problem with mine right now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I went ahead and swung by the dealer. They did a firmware update and so far so good

Comment

Does it start working again if you go to 2 batteries? My TT has been doing weird stuff like that. Could not control music or taps. Went to 2 batteries and worked fine.

I am trouble shooting now. I had a negative lead not attached on the battery and a blow fuse on the battery acr. Waiting for my next outing to confirm if this corrected the issues.

Comment

We just got our Z3 last week. Seems to loose bluetooth connection after an hour or so of running. Hopefully a firmware update will fix

Comment

is there a way to get the firmware file for a 2013 Z3 (Touch, not Touch II...)?

Comment

Working...
                  X