Not a huge project but happy with the results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a huge project but happy with the results

Had these Kickers for a few years and loved the black pods on my old black and white boat. But they looked...well stupid on my blue and white boat. Here is the result.
    Before
    image.jpg
    After
    image.jpg
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Lookin good!
    Sometimes you have to do what feels good, rather than what feels right.

Comment

Hey, it's the little things that set you a part. looks good.

Comment

That looks really good!
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Looks good man...

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Awesome change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys, I have some other little stuff planned easy little change things. I'll
                Post them up with before and afters of you guys like them I put up a little DIY instruction of how it did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Dude, in that top pic I think your boat is sinking... You better look into that

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                    Dude, in that top pic I think your boat is sinking... You better look into that
                    Yeah, and the flags up, so you may want to look for the skier down!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bryan;760543]Dude, in that top pic I think your boat is sinking... You better look into that [/QUOTE

Sink it, surf it. lol. That was the first trip with the the FAE and taking a bunch a kids surfing for the first time so only filled the Enzo half way. I am not happy till the rub rail is sunk in.

Comment

Working...
                      X