Clarion Transom Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarion Transom Remote

I'd like to install a Clarion CMRC2BSS wired remote on my transom. Do I need to buy the "Y" cable or are our boats typically set up for this already? I have the wired remote already at the helm with the deck in the glove box. I see the wires are already roughed in at the back of my boat. Just wasn't sure if I need anything else besides the remote itself?

When I added my wireless remote in, I purchased a Y cable. Then discovered one was already in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You will have to buy one and check your remote and cable wire to make sure they are the same pattern then Order the y

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
        I'd like to install a Clarion CMRC2BSS wired remote on my transom. Do I need to buy the "Y" cable or are our boats typically set up for this already? I have the wired remote already at the helm with the deck in the glove box. I see the wires are already roughed in at the back of my boat. Just wasn't sure if I need anything else besides the remote itself?
        I did the same set up on a 2015 r20. I did need "y" adapter. I picked up a transom remote, "y" adapter and a 25' extension cable off of Amazon at a super reasonable price!!

Comment

jump in the boat and look to see if it is prewired from factory. If it is you only need the remote but Amazon has VERY cheap remote packages for that style like mentioned.
          Kaotik Kustomz: WetSounds, Arc, Kicker, Focal, Masconi, Sony, Kenwood, Pioneer, MTX, Life Form, Lumitec, Shadow Caster, Fly High, Llumarr, Sun Tek, SolarFX....

Comment

Working...
          X