What battery charger should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What battery charger should I use?

I am installing 2 interstate 6 volt batteries for the house side and 1 interstate 24 for starting and my question is what would be the best marine charger, amps, and banks for this application?

Dual bank 30A at least or 40A at best. Two 6V GC's is going to be 260 ah for sure.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks, Found a ProMariner ProTournament 360 elite Dual Charger 36 Amp 2 Bank on ebay for $315
      Last edited by socalsynergy; 03-11-2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

So, you are getting two 6 Volt batteries and one 24 Volt battery?

Comment

Lee, I think he is referring to a "24" series battery relating to the bateries dimensions, not the actual voltage.

Comment

Yes, I'm installing a interstate size 24 cranking battery for starting and two interstate 6 volt batteries in series for the house/stereo side. That way I can have enough juice to listen to music for an extended period of time. Chpthril is the the man when it comes to anything on boats so I believe that ProMariner ProTournament 360 elite Dual Charger 36 Amp 2 Bank will charge this system adequately.

Comment

Working...
            X