Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds Head Unit and Remotes

Saw this on another forum....

Here is a quick rundown. The Media Center is a black box brain unit with master full color display and ability to have 3 transom remotes.

AM/FM/weather band, aux Input, Usb with Apple and android support, Bluetooth 4.0 with CSR chip with APTX codec, Sirius/XM ready, Pandora ready, Spotify Ready (so if your streaming pandora, all information and cover art shows up on the screen and you can thumbs up and down from the unit)
    4 zones of 4 volt RCA outputs. All uclipped at max volume for easy system tuning and clean signal no matter what! All 4 zones can be re named, Tower, Boat, Sub and Bow for example. Master Volume with seperate easy access independent zone control. So yes like a 420.
    Ability to preset 3 volume profiles and name them. Wake, Party and Chill for example. Set towers at 100%, sub at 75%, boats at 50% and bow at 25% and then save that profile as "wake". Master volume will then track volume up and down but will not go past % setting for each zone. Example: tower is 100% so master volume will track that from 0-100% of the volume and reach 100% when radio is on max level of 40. Boats are set at 50% so master volume will track 0-50% for this zone. When master is at max of 40, boat zone will still be at 50%.
    Once you play with it, it is the easiest way to control audio and zones you will find. And the only radio that will allow you multiple pre set profiles.
    Also, has the ability to have 3 quick pre set fast access sources, so you select you favorite 3 sources so no scrolling through complex menus.
    We designed the GUI to be clean and simple, easy to use, large knob, full color
    Also, transom remote has all zone controls as well and you can change zone volumes in one simple click of the large knob.

We plan on having everything in production by the end of the year as we have finished tooling and finializing a few more software and GUI parts.

So end of first quarter for availability.

Tim
    Wet Sounds

ws1.jpg

ws2.jpg

CAN bus interface will make it easy for our WakeTouch tablet helm systems to use this as the audio system. Excellent!

Comment

That is exactly what I need. I hope the transom remote is the same size as the clarion.

Comment

So cool! You are the man Tim!!
        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Any rpm based volume control?!!
          Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
            Any rpm based volume control?!!
            If not, it's easy to implement at the helm level.

Comment

Also check out the new HTX series marine amps. Available in a mono, 2, 4, and 6 chnl

https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/HTX-series.html

For those into golf carts and power sports, the stealth bars are now shipping in white.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I agree there should be an auto volume(HSE/boom box). Those of us without fancy pants touch screen interfaces would eat it up. And as I am in the market for a new head unit...... I thought I heard fusion has one that can do it, but never really looked into it
                Sometimes you have to do what feels good, rather than what feels right.

Comment

Any updates on this product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still waiting on the Boat Link, that they announced months before the head unit....

Comment

Any update on the Availability on these units.

Comment

Beta Production units are at Sirius XM for testing and sign off. We cannot release until they approve. We are in the home stretch. This has been a major project to develop a unit from scratch. Not sure how long it will take but we are pushing as hard as we can. Thanks

Tim
                        Wet Sounds

That was the latest update for those wondering on this stuff...Tim posted that in WW yesterday or the day before...

Chp,

Any rough guesses on MSRP for this thing?

Comment

Im in the market for new stereo this fall. Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Ochrod View Post
                            Im in the market for new stereo this fall. Any updates?
                            x2

Comment

i know it exists, seen it. Do not know a shipping date in the final production model.
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                              X