Wet Sounds LED spools..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet Sounds LED spools..

Wasn't sure if this should go in the electrical section or audio, so I picked this one.. Can these strips be cut and installed in separate places around boat or do they have to be left in the 5M lengths to keep the circuits complete and working?

They can be cut every 3 light pods. I would just caution where you place them. Non of those flexible strips are very robust, so if they are in an area where they will be bumped, they can get damaged. Also, dont rely on the thin adhesive backing to support the strip.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I know your a wet sounds dealer, but are these strips pretty legit? Is there a better version of this product somewhere else? I want the rgb with controller

Comment

They are quality strips, but, they are a flexible strip thats encapsulated in a silicone membrane. They are best suited for pockets where the strip will not be in high traffic areas. For areas like this, I suggest a more rigid strip or actual courtesy light. Down side to that is, there are no RGB options for this.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

While I've got your ear, I'm also looking at underwater lights because my boat didn't come with one.. I see from your website your a shadow-caster dealer.. How pricey are these and what's the $ difference between the scm-10 single color and the scm-10 color changer? Could this be wired into the wet sounds rgb controller? It would be awesome to match water lights to boat lights

Comment

The SCM-10CC is not an RGB light, but one that can change primary color vie the supplied switch. There are a couple of RGB underwater lights on the market, but non that I know of that will work without their supplied controller. I found this out the hard way. Lifeform is working on a true RGB and I amp hoping its a 12V light assembly that CAN be interfaced with an RGB controller like the Wet Sounds. Ive voiced this to Lifeform.

Comment

That would be awesome... Well my wife says for my Father's Day present I am to add colorful lights to our boat, I said ok. When I decide what I want for sure I want to get it from you since you've been so great in answering numerous questions for me over the last few weeks.. Right now I'm at rev 8 rgb rings, rgb spool, and a controller... It can run both the rings and the spool at same time right? Crap, if I cut the spool does that mess with hooking it to the controller, thus requiring more controllers? It looks like the box only has two output hook-ups... Anyways, when I get it finalized, do I need to call the number on your site or message you on here to get it rollin?

Comment

The Wet sounds RGB controller will plenty of lights. Its based on load, not the number of lights really. You can run the rings and plenty of interior strips.

ASR with 4 rev-10 rings, 6 808 rings and a sub ring on a wet sounds rgb controller http://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/Phot...51/category/63

2013 Malibu MXZ with 22 cup holders, sub, 4 exterior vents, side MXZ badges, rear vents, 8 speakers, port locker, 3 interior badges and drivers storage pocket all on the Wet Sounds controller. http://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/Phot...23/category/70

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                  While I've got your ear, I'm also looking at underwater lights because my boat didn't come with one.. I see from your website your a shadow-caster dealer.. How pricey are these and what's the $ difference between the scm-10 single color and the scm-10 color changer? Could this be wired into the wet sounds rgb controller? It would be awesome to match water lights to boat lights
                  Ive got some additional info RE to the SC-10 color changing.

I have learned that an RGB Music controller is in the works, that would operate the SCM-10CC or other 12V underwater RGB (not all are 12V) as a true RGB and can also operate our interior and tower speaker ring RGB LEDs. Yes, under water and interior RBGs on a single music controller.

You heard it here first!

Comment

How far out is this gonna be? Are they in design, production, or distribution phase?

Comment

Chp - any updates on the Lifeform RGB controllable underwater light? Or any RGB swim light that could be controlled with my current wet sounds controller? Why doesn't Wet Sounds make one? They've already got spools and rings and controllers and LED bars.... Why not add another light to their product list... Make a call and get this done would ya..

Comment

No new updates on the Lifeform RGB

Wet sounds does have an RGB light bar they just released. Dont know about using it under water though.

The Wet sounds/Shadow Caster RGB controller is now out.

Comment

Working...
                        X