2013 z1 with bluetooth issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 z1 with bluetooth issues

stereo has been working fine, but now it seems like the tige touch wont clear it self it thinks its connected to a devise, but when you try to connect your iphone to it, it just says that it cant find the device. i tried to turn the main power off on the boat hoping it would reset it but still seems to be locked up. anyone run into this

I have, if I remember right I had to forget the device in the bluetooth set up and on my phone to get it to clear. I am sure other's will weigh in

Comment

I would dump any stored paired devices from your phone, then start over.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I run into this problem all the time on my 2013. I always have to click on my phone to "forget device" and start over(this seems to work the best). Also I tend to turn the blue tooth option off on the tige touch and wait a few seconds and turn it back on which seems to help sometimes. I have gotten irritated plenty of times with the Bluetooth function but until I get a new iphone I cant confirm that my iphone isnt the problem

Comment

GBNY did any of the suggestions cure your issue? Inquiring minds want to know....

Comment

It seems that Tige is using the same Medallion BT unit as Malibu, last I heard, they were up to something like Rev-J trying to resolve issues.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Where can we download the latest medallion updates?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Comment

IIRC, it was replacement units, not an update.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  It seems that Tige is using the same Medallion BT unit as Malibu, last I heard, they were up to something like Rev-J trying to resolve issues.
                  For the most part mine works pretty well, it does take serious issue when you try an connect 2 or more devcies to it. When switching devices we usually have to turn the BT off of one before we pair the second. PIA but I have not had an issue since this little work around.

Comment

When switching devices we usually have to turn the BT off of one before we pair the second. PIA but I have not had an issue since this little work around.
                    This has been the norm with the BT's I have come across, whether its integrated into a head-unit or a universal aftermarket.

Comment

Had to go in and delete the paired device from my wife's iPhone after that, i turned the power of on the main switch in the back of the boat. turned it back on after about 5 min and it fixed the problem. Have been on vacation this week and to have a place that you can ask questions and get the help needed to fix these small problems is priceless!!!TIGE #bestboatihaveeverowned
                      IMG_5584.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by GBNY View Post
                        Had to go in and delete the paired device from my wife's iPhone after that, i turned the power of on the main switch in the back of the boat. turned it back on after about 5 min and it fixed the problem. Have been on vacation this week and to have a place that you can ask questions and get the help needed to fix these small problems is priceless!!!TIGE #bestboatihaveeverowned
                        [ATTACH]38313[/ATTACH]

Comment

trying to get mine to connect. It just keeps the in progress going then when I try to click on it it says disconnected. I do have a lot of blue tooth items on my phone maybe I need to clear them all and start fresh. One thing on the Tige touch there is a blue tooth for jakes phone. Previous owner and it will not forget it. How do I get this thing to forget a phone?

Comment

JaredW-00 if it won't forget previous you need a software update and it will fix your issues

Sorry for dropping the ball on your o2s. If you need rhe software update I should be able to get it..as long as Salesforce is still up

Just to be sure if I do send software....you DO NOT have a Polk head unit in the glovebox correct?? Everything is on the screen for stereo??

Comment

No Polk head unit everything is on the touch screen.

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                              JaredW-00 if it won't forget previous you need a software update and it will fix your issues

Sorry for dropping the ball on your o2s. If you need rhe software update I should be able to get it..as long as Salesforce is still up

Just to be sure if I do send software....you DO NOT have a Polk head unit in the glovebox correct?? Everything is on the screen for stereo??

Comment

Working...
                              X