No power to stero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No power to stero

I have no power to the 15 amp fuse on my clarion deck is there a fuse some where for the stero before the ones right behind the unit?

That yellow wire is terminated to the amp's B+ lug, which is fused at the battery.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok so check the fuse at battery ?

Comment

Check the yellow wire at the amp, then check the amps B+ fuse.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok

Comment

No power to yellow wire where is the b+ fuse I checked the ones on the side

Comment

at or close to the battery, cant get you any closer then that on a 2013, sorry.

Comment

Ok I checked that fuse today it was blown I replaced it and has not blown but still no power

Comment

Luke when mine did this it turned out to be the square fuse with a hole in it mounted on the buss bar. Not sure if you have looked there or not.

Comment

It was blown I by passed it and started getting electric burnt smell tested amp seems to have something grounding inside

Comment

Working...
                    X