Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RZR Factory Rev 8 tower speakers not working. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZR Factory Rev 8 tower speakers not working. Help!

I have a 2012 RZR with a factory setup with Wetsounds Syn 6 and Rev 8 Tower speakers. My in boat speakers work fine, but the tower speakers have not worked all season (they did when stored last year). I folded the tower down over the winter and have checked these wires with no issues present. Any ideas where the problem may reside? Not sure if it is a wiring issue, amp/radio issue or settings issue on amp/radio. I have tried changing a few settings to no avail. Any ideas of what/where to check would be appreciated.

also, does anyone have information for the optimal settings for the factory setup on the Syn6? I am sure mine have been altered but am not an audiophile and not sure of the optimal settings.

Thanks

Does your RZR have a sub, or just in-boats and towers driven off the Syn-6? Need to know exactly whats in the boat and what exactly is driving the tower speakers. If your system was factory installed, you would typically have a dedicated amp, a Syn-2, driving the towers.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X