Options to a SD-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Options to a SD-2

Any other options to a SD-2? Just wondering if I have to spend over 1k for an amp. I do have 4 Rev10's to power.

thanks...

I just finished with my upgrade, which included 4 Rev10's on an SD-2. All I can say is that I am amazed at what comes out of these speakers with this amp. I can't imagine using anything else. That said, it's not inexpensive ... but worth it.

-Tulsah
    2013 RZ2 with Convex VX, MLA Custom Sacs

Comment

x2 on the SD2. I tried powering my rev8 with cheaper amps and wasted money when I should've purchased the SD right away. They frickin rock a set "4" of Rev8 or Rev10 towers!! As far as 1K price your dealer is screwing you hard!! shop around as I paid around $800-850 range for that amp and have never been happier,

I just got back from brostock and had several boat owners with rev10s on their towers powered by **** amps and they would come to my boat to listen and ask ? about how I got my rev8 so loud. If that doesn't say enough I don't know what will. The SD amps put a lot less strain on the batteries and charging system also allowing more power to be supplied to subs. Spend the cash!!

Comment

You will not find many amps (single) that will power 2 pair of 10" HLCDs with 300W+ rms, let alone one that is marine and class-D with the sound quality of the SD-2.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll go with the SD2. Just need to find a price that isn't 1049.00 bucks. If you guys know,of any please let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X