Bluetooth Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth Connection

I have been using the bluetooth connection between my phone and the Sony head unit more and more recently. The only problem is that when I start the engine I lose the connection and have to reestablish the connection which is a PIA.

Any one have a solution to this? My setup is one cranking battery, one deep cycle, which are isolated with a VSR.

Its a simple fix actually. All you need to do is relocate the red head-unit turn-on wire from the key switch's ACC terminal to a toggle/rocker thats supplied via a constant B+. We do this on 90% of the our install were the factory key switch has the ACC position and the head-unit is tied to it.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Its a simple fix actually. All you need to do is relocate the red head-unit turn-on wire from the key switch's ACC terminal to a toggle/rocker thats supplied via a constant B+. We do this on 90% of the our install were the factory key switch has the ACC position and the head-unit is tied to it.
      Thanks. Kinda what I was thinking I needed to do. Just wanted to get some other opinions for I did that because getting to the back of the deck on my boat is a big pain.

I tried a simple fix by using an extra ACC rocker switch that wasn't being used on the dash to charge the ACC position on the key terminal. Worked in a sense I could run all my ACC items now without having the key in, but I lost the connection when starting the boat.

Comment

Long time no post! Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
          Long time no post! Welcome back!
          I still check in daily as a spectator. Too many opinions/speculations/game-changer talk for my liking.

Comment

Working...
          X