Wet sound led rings for the front of a z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet sound led rings for the front of a z3

Ok so I have a question about installing the led rings in the front of a z3. I'm taping into the courtesy lights, my question is how to access the front area. The floor is a solid piece under the cushions right? What's the best way to get access to tap the lights up there?

If you are trying to reach the bow courtesy lights, i think its going to be easier to run your wires down the deck cap seam along with the other wires and terminate with the main cabin courtesy lights.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

How do you get up in there to run them? You can take the wall down under the passenger side, but the ballast bags are right there.

Comment

With the speaker out, use a fish tape to go from the locker pass through to the speaker hole.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That's probably what I will have to do. Where can you get those fish tapes at? It's a pliable rod isn't it?

Comment

Electricians fish from your local hardware store.

Comment

Working...
            X