Lets see your sub enclosures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see your sub enclosures!

Have a 10 sub on my 02 22i. It is just screwed in under the helm and has no enclosure. I'd like to build a sealed box and re install in that location. Just wanted to get some opinions and design plans. Like what wood to use, size and details on how to attach the box back to the helm. I am currently doin a total system upgrade and would like to add this to the list as if I dont have my hands full already. Feel free to post up pics and specs of your sub/amp setup Thanks!

Its getting that time fellas!!

2 questions and we can offer some ideas.

1) what sub is it and how is much power is it fed? The sub will determine the ideal enclosure type and internal volume.
    2) What are the dimensions of the access door? The boat and the helm storage opening size are going to determine the shape and gross external enclosure dimensions.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I will have to check. Just sat down been in boat all evening workin. Wish i had checked this thread before i covered it all back up lol. May have to wait on any more stereo add ons anyway. I found some rot in the floor so gotta get that fixed first and foremost!

Comment

Picture 125.jpgPicture 122.jpgPicture 118.jpgPicture 129.jpgPicture 163.jpg

here is my set up

Comment

sorry didn't know how or why the pics rotated like that

Comment

Working...
          X