Wetsounds Syn 2 and Syn 6 Factory Settings Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds Syn 2 and Syn 6 Factory Settings Diagram

Here are a few PDFs illustrating the factory setting for the Tigé Wet Sounds Syn 2 and Syn 6.
    http://www.tigeowners.com/downloads.php?page=wetsounds

If you happen to have any more PDFs feel free to send them over to me.

Thanks,
    Matt

Thanks Matt - this will be a nice addition to our "boat reference" file. We have already had to fumble around due to things in the locker moving around a changing settings on a few of the buttons. Its always nice to have a starting point to refer back to.
    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

wonder why they dont run the sub bridged??

Comment

I would love to know that as well. I bridged mine when I noticed it.

I think the 10FA RMS was a bit less than what the Syn6 put out bridged.

Comment

Time for me to show my ignorance…How do you change it to a Bridged Configuration? I do understand the benefit and the term “Bridged” just don’t actually know what needs to be done to make the difference. This is why this forum is great, people can help me with the things I don’t get and hopefully I can help with things I do understand. Thanks all
          "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

in your manual it will show you. Run postive wire on channel 6, and negative wire on channel 5. make sure mono button is in. Re adjust gains.

Comment

Trent

The syn6 delivers 600w RMS bridged on chnls 5/6 into a 4 ohm load. The 10fa has a 300w RMS and 600w peak
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It just seemed like such a waste to leave the extra channel unused.

Comment

Not really a waste, but an opportunity to upgrade to a 600W rms setup with no amp change.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                  X