Wetsounds Bluetooth Volume Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds Bluetooth Volume Control

I am going to add this to my 12 RZR. I know the 2014 rz series now comes with bluetooth. Is it from wet sounds...if so where is Tige mounting it? Post a picture if you have one.

I am planning on mounting beside ignition switch and mounting hot button where horn is. What do you guys think?

If the 2014 has the Clarion m704 head-unit, then the BT is built in. If it has the CMD8, then its possibly the Medallion BT, which sux
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok... Chpthril can I get this from you aswell?

Comment

The 2013 had it as part of the Head unit, not the medallion. Only know because my boat was an early production 2013 and it shipped without it and had to be added later with a couple other updates.

Comment

What was "added" because I dont believe Clarion offers an external BT, just built in to a couple of there models. Medallion on the other hand, has an external BT that connects to the AUX of any head-unit and interfaces with the screen.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

This is what I went with in black anodized:
            https://wetsounds.com/media/products.../images/01.png

Comment

The under dash mount... It holds WS420 and WS Bluetooth volume control. It is made of aluminum. This is going to be a great upgrade! Come on summer.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                What was "added" because I dont believe Clarion offers an external BT, just built in to a couple of there models. Medallion on the other hand, has an external BT that connects to the AUX of any head-unit and interfaces with the screen.
                You are right as usual. My 2014 is using the Clarion CMD8 and I have bluetooth Audio from the Medallion.

Comment

alright...... just say we can get a group buy together on the WS bluetooth controller from you mike!!

Comment

Working...
                  X