XS650 led speaker rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XS650 led speaker rings

I want to add these to my boat. Was going to buy the kits from wet sounds. Whats the best way to hook these up? To there own switch? or tie them in to the courtesy lights? Also do I need a controller for the rgb ones?

Yes, you need an RGB controller if you want to make use of the 3 colors. Other wise, you have a single color thats either on or off. With the Wet Sounds RGB controller, you not only get multiple colors, but its got a MIC for music sense.

The RGB Music controller has an on/off function, so you just need to wire its B+ and GND to the helm B+ and GND BUSS. I prefer to have the controller as close to the sub as possible. This offers the best effect IMO. Too close to the full-range speakers and lights are too busy.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

So basically you run power to the controller. And then the less all run off the controller.

Comment

Yes. The controller requires a B+ and B- source to run. it controls the output to all the LEDs.

near the bottom of the page

https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/led.html
        Last edited by chpthril; 02-03-2014, 01:02 AM.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

ok cool.

Comment

Working...
          X