2001 21V Stereo -- is not capable of playing digital devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 21V Stereo -- is not capable of playing digital devices

It looks like you are the man to go to when it comes to stereos. I’m looking to accomplish the following objectives:

Primary Objectives –
    [INDENT]1.Play music using a digital device (iphone , ipod , ect) either using the existing stereo or a different stereo that will fit into the existing housing in the glove box (I don’t want to drill)
    2.I want to keep the functionality of the remote

Secondary Objective –
    1.Have the device charge as it plays via the hook up (but can always plug it into the cigarette lighter in glove box)

If you can give me a simple solution and can sell me everything I need I will just go through you.

Perfect timing! I have the following that I need to unload(all brand new)
    1. Clarion M502(only plays digital devices will charge ipod while playing)
    2. 2 compatible Clarion MW1
    3. Sirius adapter for that radio
    All you would need then is the clarion y-adapter for two remotes and a clarion remote extension cable, and a single din adapter to mount the head unit.
    PM me if interested!

Comment

Originally posted by pconnealy View Post
      It looks like you are the man to go to when it comes to stereos. I’m looking to accomplish the following objectives:

Primary Objectives –
      [INDENT]1.Play music using a digital device (iphone , ipod , ect) either using the existing stereo or a different stereo that will fit into the existing housing in the glove box (I don’t want to drill)

Secondary Objective –
      1.Have the device charge as it plays via the hook up (but can always plug it into the cigarette lighter in glove box)

If you can give me a simple solution and can sell me everything I need I will just go through you.
      Your goals are realistic and reasonable, but may require a new head-unit. What model head-unit do you currently have?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Tault145 View Post
        Perfect timing! I have the following that I need to unload(all brand new)
        1. Clarion M502(only plays digital devices will charge ipod while playing)
        2. 2 compatible Clarion MW1
        3. Sirius adapter for that radio
        All you would need then is the clarion y-adapter for two remotes and a clarion remote extension cable, and a single din adapter to mount the head unit.
        PM me if interested!

did you end up selling this. If not I'm very interested. Almost bought this yesterday.

Comment

I have it sitting right here! PM me and we can set something up!

Comment

Originally posted by pconnealy View Post

Primary Objectives –

Secondary Objective –

I miss my smoke less heavy. I am thinking about stopping cigarette smoking. So for this reason I am taking an e-cig now.

Comment

I miss my smoke less heavy. I am thinking about stopping cigarette smoking. So for this reason I am taking an e cig now.

Comment

Working...
              X