Battery Terminal Connection/Crimping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Terminal Connection/Crimping

is there any device or easy way to connect my 1/0 cable directly to my battery? I guess the huge crimp connector is the way to go, but I dont want to have to buy a tool just to crimp a cable twice, so is there some other connection device or block or adapter that I can use that allow me to make this connection quick and simple?

I am not an expert but what about something like this with some heat shrink - http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...uestid=1366039

Comment

I make all my amp/battery cables as-needed. When using the eyelets, I solder them on. Below is a nice video on how to do it. You do not need to search for solder pellets as they typically come in a bulk pack. Just use a role a rosin-core solder and fill the terminal with the melted solder to about the half way point.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Great video Mike, thanks.

Comment

X2!!! Solder is the only way to go.
          Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

I love the music.

Comment

Originally posted by light200 View Post
              is there any device or easy way to connect my 1/0 cable directly to my battery? I guess the huge crimp connector is the way to go, but I dont want to have to buy a tool just to crimp a cable twice, so is there some other connection device or block or adapter that I can use that allow me to make this connection quick and simple?
              Hey, yes there are so many devices available in the market which you can use to connect your cable to your battery like cable clips which can be easily connect your cable to your battery.

You can also change your battery if you want to because there are some good battery options available in the market which can easliy connect your cable to your battery, some of them are ACDelco ACDB24R Advantage AGM Automotive and Optima Batteries 8025-160 25.

One of my friend had facing the same problem so what he did was he read this guide about new car battery which connect your cable easily without purchasing any other additional device.

Thankyou!

Comment

Working...
              X