• Show
Clear All

Fun With LEDs

4 6.5" in-boats, each with an acrylic ring and puck behind the grill
    10 cup holders with acrylic ring and puck
    10" sub with acrylic ring and strip around the inside of the grill
    2 accent lights, one under the helm and one under the glove box
    6 flush-mount LEDs in the walk-thru transom "Runway"

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

That looks badazz!

Comment

Very Cool install Chp!

Comment

That is totally awesome. You D Man. Nice work and pics in the dark and the day shot shows the work.
        Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

were can i get those rings?
          very nice
          Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

Great work, I'm diggin the runway

Comment

Hopefully they don't get lost now. Seriously very cool work.

Comment

Originally posted by whitlock87 View Post
                were can i get those rings?
                very nice
                I have a local plastics fab shop that cuts them out for me as needed. I supply then with the dimensions and quantity. The LEDs are bulk strips of encapsulated LEDs cut to length. Each section that has to have a pair of leads soldered to it.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Looks great Mike!

Comment

Very nice work as always Mike Very cool
                    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Very nice instal chpthril, did you wire them on a separate switch or are they always on?

Comment

Originally posted by topaz surfer View Post
                        Very nice instal chpthril, did you wire them on a separate switch or are they always on?
                        They are on a dedicated ACC switch. Im installing a dual-battery setup right now, so once this is complete, the LEDs and audio will all be powered off the house bank.

Comment

That looks like another cool way to light the inside of the boat instead of using separate leds for curtiousy lighting. Do you have or know of a led light that has a 2" diameter? My boat has some 2" tweaters that are no longer being used in the stereo system so I was thinking of taking a few of them out and putting led lights in there place.

Comment

Originally posted by topaz surfer View Post
                            That looks like another cool way to light the inside of the boat instead of using separate leds for curtiousy lighting. Do you have or know of a led light that has a 2" diameter? My boat has some 2" tweaters that are no longer being used in the stereo system so I was thinking of taking a few of them out and putting led lights in there place.
                            Yes. There are a couple of large dia pucks that fit those clarion tweeter holes.

Comment

that looks amazing! out of curiosity is it possible for the LEDs to change intensity with the music?

Comment

Working...
                              X