2017 Z1 Tower Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Z1 Tower Speakers

Looking to add another pair of Rev 10s to 2017 Z1. Will I need to add another amp or get a newer model amp they can handle everything. Currently no try really happy with the volume level. I apologize if this a dumb question, appreciate any help. Thanks

To the first ???, If its the OEM Wet Sounds Syn-DX2-DSP, then no, you not need a new or additional amp.

However, I would suggest upgrading to an amp like the consumer Syn-DX2.3HP.

If you do not have a local dealer to work with, let me know.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks I really appreciate your time. What's the benefit of upgrading the amp?

Comment

The OEM DSP amp is factory tuned and there are no consumer adjustments that can be made. The OEM tune is very conservative, even for an 8" coaxial speaker. With a larger HLCD, there is a lot of performance left on the table. Even tuned to its potential, the OEM is only rated to deliver 185 watts rms to each of your soon to be four tower speakers. This is far short of where I would like to be with a Rev-10.

An amp like the Syn-DX2.3HP is going deliver up to 300W rms all four tower speakers. The extra wattage not only allows the system to play louder, it also insures the signal stays clean and is free from distortion when delivering the desired performance.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X