2018 Rev8 to Rev10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Rev8 to Rev10

I have a 2018 R23 system is all stock. I have poked around at this before but now thinking of the set of 4 Rev10 to replace my rev8. Comes with 4 new rev 10 and the amp. The stock system is loud I really want more bump from the sub. Not sure $5,300 is worth the upgrade.

Is that installed price? Pretty steep otherwise. Depending on what amp you have powering the 8s you might be able to re use it. You could also look at doing one set of 12s.

Comment

The stock system is loud I really want more bump from the sub
      Just to clarify, four rev-10 will not improve the subwoofer and will not yield bass themselves.

The OEM Syn-DX2-DSP can drive two pair of rev-10 with no problem. A little light on what the rev-10 can handle, but you still gain the extra mid-bass. Now, if you are going from a single pair of rev-8 to two pair of rev-10, its going to be perceived as twice as loud.

With the DSP amp, theres not alot you can to to increase woofer output. You change the amp to a tunable consumer amp or upgrade from a 10" to a 12" or both.

Two pair Rev-10v2 + SDX2 retail for $4580 + tax. Thats no LEDs or install goodies. Rev-10HDs and SDX-2 is $5580 retail + tax.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

Two pair Rev-10v2 + SDX2 retail for $4580 + tax. Thats no LEDs or install goodies. Rev-10HDs and SDX-2 is $5580 retail + tax.
        I stand corrected. Obviously not up on current prices.

Comment

Thanks for all the info. Yes I am aware the REV 10 are not a replacement for the sub. I keep holding out for a new boat and I feel if I upgrade everything it would be a waste. I may wait.

Comment

Working...
          X