MA300 Bluetooth drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA300 Bluetooth drop

Anyone else have a marine audio ma300 that drops Bluetooth connection and have to cycle batteries to get it to reconnect? Is there a fix?

New issue to me. I'm forgetful but this was the R series head unit in the glove box and ran a small remote left of the helm?? If so I'm fairly certain the BT receiver is in the head unit itself. Look under the spotters locker and make sure the head unit doesn't plug into a standalone black box that is the "module". If there's a black box down there then the HU is really just a display along with the remote and there's no reason to blame them.

I'm sure Mike will have the answer faster than me.

Comment

No black box in the locker or remote at the helm. Just the head unit in the glove box.
      Going to try to dig up the manual and see if I can find a support hotline. The inter webs have not been much help on this one. It usually happens once or twice a day. Just a minor annoyance. All else fails, I’ll just replace it.

Comment

The MA300 is a compact head, so all is contained on the back, including the BT receiver. The brand was held by ASA Electronics, but it has been dropped. They may have someone that could assist in a technical capacity. Could possibly be an update for the unit.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yes, I have the same problem, looking to replace if there is another option someone know of.

Comment

Working...
          X